AMarkets: The Broker That Differs
There are a lot of opportunities to earn money in the financial markets in the modern world and the competition between the dealing centers increases every day. Due to that fact there appears more and more unscrupulous broker organizations that can not offer investors decent trading conditions and that focus only on increasing their income. Thus, it is very important to learn how to choose a reliable broker to work with in the Forex market both for novice investors and for professional traders. Let's take the financial company AMarkets (one of the best brokerage companies in the industry) as an example.
AMarkets has been operating on the market for almost 10 years. During this period the company has greatly expanded its sphere of influence on the global financial markets and has introduced a wide range of new products. Now AMarkets has more than 150 000 satisfied clients and 3000 partners all over the world.
The services provided by the company can be divided into trading and investment. Investors have special accounts with British regulation and trading is realized through the xStation and MetaTrader 4 platforms. MT4 is suitable for any user and includes a standardized trading package based on the underlying tools. XStation is different in that, in addition to the basic options, it allows you to copy transactions of successful traders.
Main features of trading platforms:
- 1600 trading instruments.
- Secure and personalized solutions.
- Integrated calendar.
- You can add tools and indicators for technical analysis.
- You can copy trades of successful traders through xStation without any additional commission.
AMarkets provides several types of accounts: Classic and Direct, which include a wide range of options for traders of any level (fixed and floating spreads, Swap-Free, etc.); ECN and Institutional, which are suitable for more experienced traders, as they can immediately execute orders and provide an opportunity to use interbank liquidity with the help of NDD.
Variety of trading instruments
AMarkets takes leading position in the world of online-brokers due to the great variety of trading instruments:
- Currency pairs;
- Bonds and shares;
- Index indicators;
- Raw materials;
- Investment funds (ETFs).
Advantages of AMarkets company
The company got a lot of advantages over its competitors:
- Orders are executed in just 0.03 seconds.
- Company’s website contains more than 100 tested advisers that could be downloaded for free.
- There is an opportunity to invest using the PAMM-account. You can give your capital to specialists for management - that makes it possible to receive passive income, minimizing almost all risks. This is particularly suitable for novice traders, since it does not require special experience in working with financial markets.
- The company has its own Analytics Department. Leading analysts of the company are Artem Deev and Nikolay Korzhenevsky - experienced specialists in trading and experts in the world of financial markets.
- AMarkets has developed its own unique indicators, which were designed in order to facilitate the decision-making process:
- Position Orderbook. Indicates prices, helps to identify actions caused by price fluctuations.
- Market Sentiment Index "Cayman". Defines the phases of oversold and overbought, allows you to analyze market trends.
- Trade Performance Analyzer. A tool that allows you to identify weaknesses and strengths of your trade.
- Indicator Commitment of Traders (COT). Based on the report of the US Commission on traders’ obligations, reflects the expectations of market makers. Allows you to determine the boundaries of the trend and prevent the market turn in time.
AMarkets is one of the world's leading brokerage companies. This is confirmed not only by the presence of many awards, but also by a large number of satisfied customers who have been trading in the company for more than one year. The company's main task is to take care of its customers and at the moment it copes with it better than it can be imagined!